A seasoned mortgage banking veteran that specialized in wholesale and correspondent sales, operations management, and bringing financial institutions into new lending markets. His primary focus was on residential mortgages working closely with most mortgage and Wall Street investors.
Since 2006, he has worked as an independent real estate, finance, and related sectors analyst, consultant, strategist, and risk ‘enlightener’ to the financial services sector with a focus on housing, mortgage, and mortgage credit.
His years of real-life experience, extensive on-the-ground research, and absolutely unique forward-looking proprietary data has led to an extraordinarily large number of early and accurate predictions about the ‘great mortgage and housing meltdown’ and company-specific events.
Housing, finance, related sectors, long/short equities, distressed real estate, residential credit specializing in Subprime, Alt-A and Prime, analysis, and strategy, foreign housing.
Recent Major Media & Research Coverage/Appearances
- Barrons *Alan Abelson’s Up and Down Wall Street*
- CNBC – Live Appearances on The Faber Report, Realty Check with Diana Olick, and Street Signs with Erin Burnett
- Fox Business television
- Tom Sullivan – TV & Radio Show (recurring guest)
- The Glenn Beck Show
- CTV - Canada
- The Wall Street Journal
- San Francisco Chronicle
- The New York Times
- Business Week
- The LA Times
- Yahoo Finance – Tech Ticker *Henry Blodgett*
- T-2 Partners – *More Mortgage Meltdown* (contributor)
- King World News
- The Big Picture